Monday, September 19, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up 123


"Mary Ann Shepard wrote to me from Del Mar, California about her zucchini: "Last year we really over-programmed on zucchini and one of our house guests reported that when you visit Shepard's you have zucchini for breakfast (bread), lunch (raw in salads and pickles), dinner (as a vegetable-- grated and stir fried with mushrooms) and for dessert (chocolate cake) as well as for canap├ęs (raw sticks marinated in salad dressing or raw snacks to dunk with) and she expected the furniture to be made from it this year!"
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc). ~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

This week we are "picking" all of the zucchini related posts which were shared recently on our link ups for some seasonal inspiration: 




Using Summer's Bounty: Zucchini Bread by Reviews, Chews & How-Tos


Zucchini Tomato Casserole by Lilacs and Springtime




50+ Delicious Zucchini Recipes by Healthy Green Savvy


Though this wasn't technically zucchini, I couldn't resist sharing this pretty (and free) centerpiece!

A Gourdscape by Quaker Hill Farm


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share!

**Please also note that the posts shared on this link up from other bloggers do not necessarily reflect my own personal views or opinions (meaning I may not condone every article that appears here). Like all literature, please discern everything you read with the Holy Scriptures as your lens.** 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


27 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Jes, it's always a pleasure stopping by. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling JES,
    thank you for hosting me today, your home is always so perfect for my heart !
    I'm not sharing a cheerful post, since we're mourning a dear one of ours who has expired ... suddenly !

    God bless you

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family!

      Delete
  3. What a funny quote about zucchini! It can definitely take over for a while! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link-up Jes. Lovely features.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jes! What a blessing it was to me this morning when I opened your site to post. Thank you so much for featuring the "Free" gourdscape post. Have a most blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my zucchini casserole recipe!: )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting your lovely party, JES. Wishing you a delightful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting to see my zucchini gummy-chews are being featured on the hop this week. I'm still sharing zucchini goodness since today I shared my favorite way to eat Zoodles (noodles made with zucchini) I'm also sharing: My crazy canning marathon madness; Our replacement for an ugly laundry pole; and how I make pumpkin puree using my solar oven. Love the hop, thanks for hosting!

    ~Taylor-Made Homestead~
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those have got to be the tastiest features in town. Thank you so much for hosting. I hope your week is wonderful.

    xoxo,
    Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I just found this and look forward to sharing and finding many more good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the feature, and for another fantastic party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for including the Zucchini Bread from RCHReview in your round up - I can't wait to go read the others. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love zucchini bread but haven't had any in ages. These recipes sound delicious! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Jes, I loved the little story from Carla Emory, It made me smile. Many years ago I had written Carla and after many months of not hearing back I was beginning to wonder if she would write back. But I finally got this wonderful long letter in the mail from her, and she said to her horror my letter got lost in her car and when she cleaned it out she found my letter. So I have always treasured her letter and I keep it in one of her very 1st editions of her book!
    We got very little of the little green veggie this year as we had hoards of grasshoppers. But we did just get from the farmers here our green chili's.We enjoy the mild flavor we will freeze four bushels.

    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great story! Thank you for sharing Roxy! I also have one of the first editions (inherited it from my grandmother)! My daughter already has dibs on it for her hope chest though :)

      Delete
  15. JES, thanks so much for featuring my 50+ Zucchini Recipes post -- what a great time for zucchini lovers! Love this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jes. I've had a long absence with illness and general life craziness, but I'm here today! Thankyou for hosting, as always. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the great link up! I depend on these to find new great blogs to read.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't think of anything I'd like to "over-program" more! Thanks for hosting, JES, and for sharing some great posts on the subject. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for hosting. I enjoy your site. Have a very blessed week.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the lemon poppy seed zucchini bread ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great party! Thank you for hosting! -Journa visiting from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting! That Lemon Poppyseed bread looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my Goodness, so many posts with Zucchini! I love it!
    Thanks for hosting.
    Best,
    Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm always on the look out for new things to do with zucchini. Can't wait to read some of these! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...