Monday, February 15, 2016

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #92


“In every marriage more than a week old, there are grounds for divorce.
The trick is to find and continue to find grounds for marriage.” 
~ Robert Anderson (1841 - 1919)
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Please visit and leave some comment love
for a few of our features from last week's link up: *


1. Staying Organized with Planners by The Country Blossom ~ I love the artistic and loving way that Katy puts her planner together. Such a fun and creative way to organize your time!

2. How to Watch {Edited to Your Standards} Movies for Only $1 by Morning Motivated Mom ~ I included the italicized/bold information myself in the title because that is what appealed to me! The fact that you can rent a movie and choose to filter out the inappropriate content is excellent! Quoth Emily, "It’s great to be able to filter out what you don’t want to see or hear. The filter list is pretty specific, so you can cater it to how much or how little you want taken out."

3. Skinny Chocolate Truffles by The Sunny Patch ~ If you can put skinny and chocolate in the same sentence then I am interested! :)

4. Dominican Rice and Beans by Living Intentionally Simple ~ I am always on the lookout for a new bean and rice recipe and this one looks delicious and easy!

5. Alphabet and Number Playdough Mats by A Bountiful Love ~ What a fun way to teach letter recognition and enhance motor skills for young children at the same time. A brilliant pre-school and kindergarten playtime activity!

6. A Tisket, A Tasket -- Little Crocheted Baskets by Beatrice Euphemie ~ Karen shared the sweetest crochet project! The possibilities are endless for these little baskets and her photos are very lovely.



In other news, I have been working on making the switch for my printables to Google Docs since so many had troubles with the last program. Our latest additions are the Kate Greenaway Collection featuring: Monthly To-Do Lists That Can Be ColoredMonthly Shopping Lists That Can Be Colored,  "The Calendar" Coloring Book with Cursive/Printing Penmanship Practice and "The Months" Copywork/Coloring Booklet for Children. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


46 comments:

  1. Happy new week to you, dear JES! Thank you for a delightful party of inspiration and encouragement...love the painting in this post - so beautiful!
    Sending love your way...
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly-Anne! Have a lovely week! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your Kate Greenaway printables - thank you so much for them! They make such a lovely addition to my home management binder. I will have to post some photos of my binder one day as they are so much fun to colour as well. I don't mind that the seasons are all back to front for Australia - the illustrations are just too lovely to miss out on!
    I am still slowly working my way through your blog. There is just the most amazing wealth of homemaking information here that I go off on little sidetracks all the time.
    Blessings to you for a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would LOVE to see the pictures of your binder with the colored sheets! I never thought of the seasonal switch (sorry!) but I agree, Kate Greenaway illustration's are so lovely that it can be overlooked! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind comment!

      Delete
  3. JES, every time I visit your site, I find myself drooling over the beauty and rest of your site. You've created a beautiful, peaceful, encouraging spot here on the Web and I appreciate your Monday hostessing. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you Lisa! What a warm and cozy comment! :)

      Delete
  4. Good Morning, my deraest one, and thank you for hosting me this Monday too, I'm always overjoyed to be here, my sweet JES !
    Congrats to the friends who were featured last week !

    May your day be blessed with JOY and LOVE,
    sending warm, heartfelt hugs to you

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us! And may your day be blessed with JOY and LOVE as well my friend! :)

      Delete
  5. Excellent quote on marriage, JES! Thank you for hosting, and hope you have a good week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gwen, I thought is was quite genius too! :)

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful quote! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too Marci! Thank you for linking up with us today! :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you Jes for hosting! Always a pleasure to visit your blog! Have a great week. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn! And always a pleasure to visit yours! :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for featuring my post on watching movies with VidAngel!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing that website!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you for faithfully joining us Deb!

      Delete
  10. There is something lovely about everyone leaving a wedding walking. And I love that the wedding party ladies wore white in the image you shared. Our youngest chose the same for immediate family when she was married. It was simple and beautiful.

    Have a lovely Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that would be beautiful! Thank you for sharing Toni! :) I love your attention to detail!

      Delete
  11. Thanks sooo much for featuring my post JES!! :D Hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you so much for sharing your home life with us Katy!

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for the opportunity to link up, JES! And I LOVE the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing with us! And thank you for noticing our little change. It was refreshing for me! :)

      Delete
  13. Hey Jes,
    Great quote. I'm going to remember that one. Wishing you a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jes. I linked my Date Night Linky party today. I'd love you to write a post about Date Night and come over and linky. Any post old or new about your favorite date night with your Husband. Or even a commentary about dating or courting. Come over and join the fun and share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Jes! Hope you had a lovely weekend. I put some things in jars this morning and thought how I need to see if you've made labels for them!

    You really inspire me.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a sweetheart! I am sure I did by the way! :) My husband even has a label on him :)

      Delete
  17. Hello dear JES, and a happy Monday to you! Wonderful to be here with you today and all the lovely ladies sharing! I loved the quote you shared! So very true. Have a blessed and wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it! Thank you for joining us today :)

      Delete
  18. Thanks, JES, for allowing me to be a part of your pretty little piece of the web!
    Blessings, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi JES.. I am sorry but I messed up my link and my thumbprint did not show.. Sorry.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting Jes. It's always a joy to visit. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for joining! That is always a joy! :)

      Delete
  21. Thank you so much for featuring the play dough mats! I really do appreciate it and what a lovely surprise, can't wait to display the button on my blog. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really neat project! I was glad to share it!

      Delete
  22. Happy Tuesday Jes! Thank you for hosting !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your creative posts with us! :)

      Delete
  23. Hello JES, thank-you so much for the feature - such a sweet honor! Always wonderful to join the party - so much lovely inspiration here! Blessings for a beautiful week. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your lovely posts with us! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...