Monday, November 16, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #79


“Live at home.”

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Please visit a few of our features from last week's link up: *


1. Free Chalkboard Style Thankfulness Printables by Children Are a Blessing ~ These verses are some of my favorites and Nicole did a lovely job in preparing them!

2. Civil War Fashion: Clothes (Plaid Dresses and Pagoda Sleeves) by Sweetly Dreaming of the Past ~ Dany has shared some interesting historical information on the resourcefulness of the women in the Civil War Era. I had no idea these beautiful gowns were repurposed from what they had at home! You will want to read toward the bottom where she explains in English and perhaps you will also be inspired by their creativity.

3. 23 Ways to Live Like the Amish by One Ash Homestead ~ I have always been interested in Amish life and I love the ideas these ladies share on living your own faith out but with Amish ideals.

4. For the Woman Fighting to Hold Life Together by Purposeful and Meaningful ~ This is wonderful encouragement using the example of one of my favorite heroines in the Bible. A real life story of hope!

5. Mocha Texas Sheet Cake by The Cotton Apron ~ We used to make this dessert for bible and singing study as children in our monthly church group. I had forgotten about this cake until Mary shared this delicious recipe! Time for  a trip down memory lane :)

6. Dish Towel Inspiration by Stone Cottage Adventures ~ I am an avid collector of dish towels. A homemaker can not have enough when we are knee deep in the kitchen! Marci shares a wonderful way to create your own from an unlikely source.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


20 comments:

  1. YAH!!!! I got featured today!
    I am dancing on my head!
    Thank you so much Jes. I am grateful...
    How was your weekend? Great I hope..
    Have a splendid week..God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jes!

    I was just doing link-ups and somehow slipped and added a post that included a giveaway (http://radicalfemininity.com/2015/11/09/car-seat-baby-blankets-win-one).

    I am sorry and will try to be more careful in the future... maybe I should not try to do these right after getting back from a long road trip and very busy day:)

    Thanks for posting these link-ups and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Ruth Ann! It is Monday after all :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my printables, JES! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning my blessed JES!
    You cannot imagine my surprise when I realized that I've been featured with my post of the last week, I feel so honoured, so ... excited, so overjoyed by reading your words of appreciation, thank you with all my heart !
    With today's post I'm thinking about children sharing my last post about Frances Hodgson Burnett, writer of children novels such as 'The Little Princess' 'Little Lord Fountleroy' and first of all 'The Secret Garden', the true of this lovely Edwardian lady which has made dream us all !
    Sending blessings on your start of the week,
    with deep gratitude

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jess, sharing with you ballerina shoe for coming St Nicolas Day. Thanks for hosting this party, have a nice week. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Monday Morning, JES! Love the features, I must find a drop cloth now. :)
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the feature! I am so very honored! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just posted a shout out for the feature! Thanks again! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jes for once again hosting this lovely party! Have a blessed week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you again for the link-up. I always love your features and always find "just one more" to look at from them. Those Civil War clothes? Wow!
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting the party Jess and have a nice day and week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, lovely lady! It's truly a joy and delight to pop in for a little visit. I have missed you and your beautiful blog and it's with great anticipation that I look forward to next Monday when I can join your sweet party :)

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear Jes. I love the printables and the dishtowels you've featured this week. They're all lovely actually! Great choices. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting, I found a new blog to follow today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good evening! I love the features - especially the one about how to live like the Amish! Thanks for throwing such a lovely party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely features this week! I have fond memories of Texas Sheet Cakes! I haven't made one in forever... and all the other wonderful features... thanks JES for a great place to come and get inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun party, Jes! Joining in the blog hop with my santa cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for featuring my post of the Mocha Texas Sheet Cake recipe! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...