Monday, September 28, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #72


“Some people grumble that roses have thorns;
I am grateful that thorns have roses.” 
~ Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Featured from the last Link Up ~
Please visit a few of these hand-picked posts and leave a kind comment :) *


1. Autumn Apple Pie Cookies by The Enchanting Rose ~ What can I say... It was "yum" at first sight.

2. 10 Reasons I Enjoy Doing Laundry by Apron Strings and Other Things ~ Linda shares a lovely list on the positive attributes of laundry day.

3. The Gift of Rose Hips by Mountain Top Spice ~ I have some rose hips projects in the making (to be shared soon) and appreciated all the information that she offers us on this excellent fruit/herb!

4. Chalkboard Message Tray by Faith Filled Food For Moms ~ What a simple, pretty and useful craft!

5. Thou Shall Not Whine by Sharon Sharing God ~ I think we have all been there and Sharon does an excellent job of sharing some encouragement (or rather, some whining discouragement)!


Thank you to everyone who joined our book giveaway (and for the helpful and encouraging comments!)! The random winner chosen through Rafflecopter was * Gwen * (you will be receiving an email from me this week). Congratulations! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


16 comments:

  1. Oh, happy Monday, dear JES! Always so lovely to join your lovely link party...*smiles*
    Blessings on your week! And a hearty congratulations to the winner, Gwen!
    Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JES...thank you for a wonderful community. Have a terrific week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting Jes. I love the chalkboard tray! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you JES for hosting me once more !
    Your quote is so delightful and so true and I cannot begin my week without come and visit you here !
    Congrats to the winner of that wonderful book that was your giveaway, love o you all
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jes, beautiful Monday, isn't it?
    Thanks for the linkup party.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Gwen! And thank you, JES, for another edition of the best home-making party in cyberland.
    Happy Monday to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jes for featuring my Chalkboard Message Tray. :) So easy and I love useful. Have a super blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun party Jes and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jes,
    Thanks so much for hosting and thanks too for taking the time to stop by and comment!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jes for hosting this inspirational link party! Blessings to you this week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. JES, thank you so much for featuring my post on rose hips - it was wonderful to learn all that I did about the rose hips, and appreciate you highlighting my post this week. I will certainly be looking forward to your post on them as well! Have a beautiful and blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Dear Jes, I have had so many away from the home meetings for our new church plant that I am so busy. But as it cools off and the evenings come earlier I hope to visit more often. You are so faithful in keeping your party going...
    Thinking of you!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another wonderful selection, Jes.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest JES, I am truly honored to be featured among such lovely talent. You have put a smile upon my face :)

    Thank you for the delightful party! I am late this week, but better late than never, right. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jess. I linked two today. A children's book review.(I'm doing a series) and just a fun post I wanted to share. I hope you don't mind. I think you'll like it.
    Come over and link the Party. My link is open. And share your Fall posts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the party! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...