Monday, May 18, 2015

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #53

"Let us, then, be up and doing,
With a heart for any fate;
Still achieving, still pursuing,
Learn to labor and to wait."
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemakinghomeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, sewing, crafts, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* I am sorry ladies, I wasn't able to prepare features this week *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

 Ways to Enhance Your Link Up Experience to Make it Lovely:

~ Drink a cup of tea or coffee as you peruse the posts.

~ Visit an article with similar interests and leave a comment. She who likes visitors should also try to visit :)

~ Return a visit to someone who has left you a kind comment, the "Golden Rule" is always lovely when applied.

~ Show that you have similar interests by publicly "following" that person's blog. Many will choose to follow you back and that is how a                                                              sweet community is born.

And finally, thank you for joining us each week! It is a pleasure to have you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to this week! For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


17 comments:

  1. Have a lovely week and thank you for hosting the party again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy,Monday to you Jes,.thanks for hosting. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays Jes. Blessings

      Delete
  3. Hello Jes, how was your weekend?
    Thanks for hosting today's party.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love joining your party each week! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wise words from Wadsworth! I so enjoyed that quote!
    And thank you for so faithfully hosting the loveliest link parties, dear JES! It is a blessing to join in the fun!
    Have a blessed day!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quote by H.W.L. I'd not seen a photo of him in awhile so I googled and was struck by his resemblance to the Duck Dynasty patriarch, Phil Robertson. (It's probably just the beard and nose, but still...) Anyway, I don't know when you find time to ever do features so no need to apologize.
    Have a fabulous home-making Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JES, I planted chamomile and lavender and echinacea and something else I can't remember now, so that I'll be able to make some natural medicines from your medicine closet series! I'm so excited, thank you for the inspiration! (And the link up!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much fun you will have making homemade remedies! :) Thank you for sharing that!

      Delete
  8. Love the beautiful artwork that you used of the lady watering her flowers. Thank you SO MUCH for hosting this blog hop.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for letting me join in on the fun! Have a wonderful week!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting such an amazing blog hop each week Jes! I really enjoy browsing through peoples links. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know how joyful is this way to begin every Monday to me, but yesterday it was such a very busy day and I'm here now looking for a post to share, but I cannot find one suitable to your lovely 'home', the last I published is about the life of Sophie Charlotte in Bavaria, I don't know if a post about history could be interesting ....
    Anyway, let me wish you a blessed week, my precious JES, and let me say if this last post of mine can be shared or not, and I'm going to follow your words and suggestions.
    With much love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first visit to your blog! I am so happy to have joined up and to add my little link to your wonderful party today! I will be poking around here some more now. Peter Rabbit Printables, just caught my eye on your side board! Trying to put a collection of these beloved bunnies together for my Twin Great Grand Daughters... Thank you, Kim http://acitywithoutaswing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got on the train late...didn't check my email till Tuesday. But I finally figured out how to link up my blog, so I'm officially a fan! I love your site and (despite being in a homeschool/homemaking slump) have really been rethinking and updating my notebooks/binders and blog and everything. I think I just needed a little Jane Austen-inspired kick. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...