Sunday, October 30, 2011

Your Sacred Calling


"The woman who makes a sweet, beautiful home, filling it with love and prayer and purity, is doing something better than anything else her hands could find to do beneath the skies...


A true mother is one of the holiest secrets of home happiness... 


God sends many beautiful things to this world, many noble gifts; but no blessing is richer than that which He bestows in a mother who has learned love's lessons well, and has realized something of the meaning of her sacred calling."

2 comments:

  1. I have just started reading - The Family - by JR Miller. What a breath of fresh air! I think I might empty my highlighter! And I am only about to start the second chapter! ;) Thank you for sharing such uplifting quotes. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a favorite of mine! I can't get enough of all the goodness in this book!!!

      Delete